Content.ad is one of the best sponsored content platforms in the world. The revenue model of Content.ad is CPA. Publishers will get paid when a user buys something or signup for a newsletter. Content.ad widget works on any type of site or blog. It automatically analyzes the site’s content and show relevant advertising links. Content.ad is serving more than 5 billion content recommendations monthly. This is really huge, Isn’t it. It happened because Content.ad has a bunch of brands as advertisers. Content.ad works with all languages. But, non-English sites have lesser chances to show relevant recommendations.
Requirements to join Content.ad publisher program
- The site must not host any objectionable content like adult, hacking, gambling, warez etc.
- The site should be clean from malwares and viruses.
Best features of Content.ad
- 100% fill rate
- Automatically recommendations get updated with new content.
- High eCPM rates
- Easy installation
- Clean and responsive recommendations. Fits well on all gadgets.
- High quality sponsored content
- Content.ad doesn’t deliver nudity and obscene recommendations.
- Publishers have full control on ads. They can filter ads based on content rating and categories. There are 3 ratings namely G (General audience), PG (Parental guidance) and PG 13 ( Less conservative).
- Publishers can customize the widget’s appearance.
- Publishers could increase the engagement to their sites using Content.ad.
- Publishers could use 2 recommendation widgets on their sites. They can test both of them and go with one which fetches more revenue.
- Content.ad works well with other ad networks like Adsense and Media.net.
- Sometimes publishers may experience less earnings. However the earnings depend on the widget styles, placement and traffic.
- Visitors may find the recommendations worthless if they are irrelevant to the content.
- No affiliate program
Content.ad pays its publishers on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $50. The different payment options are PayPal, echeck/Global ACH (Non-US publishers), ACH/Direct deposit (US publishers), Wire transfer (Fees for US publishers are $15 and for non-US publishers it is $20) and check.
Final Conclusion of Content.ad sponsored content platform
Content.ad can’t be compared with Taboola and Outbrain platforms. However it’s growing well and one day it may compete with them. Sites having adequate traffic must try Content.ad platform. Hope this Content.ad review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017