Gone are the days when bloggers and webmasters rely on contextual advertising. Apart from mainstream monetization programs publishers can now monetize their sites with ‘native advertising’. Taboola, Outbrain and Content.ad sponsored networks are choosy when it comes to participation in their publisher programs. Now small publishers don’t need to wait for the Google Adsense approval. Ayboll is the great solution for the people looking out for the extra source of revenue. Small bloggers and webmasters can happily get approved by Ayboll. The success rate of approval is 99%. This is fantabulous, isn’t it.
Unlike pop-ups and low quality spammy ads Ayboll ads won’t annoy readers at any level. All the recommendation links are clean and malware free. Ayboll works with more than 2000 premium advertisers. So Ayboll always tries to deliver high quality inventory.
Most of the times publishers get paid on CPC basis. Sometimes one need to take action like signing up a newsletter or filling a form to get revenue. Publisher sites having US traffic have maximum advantages when compared to others. However the earnings completely depend on the traffic, geographical location and advertisers.
How to Join Ayboll native advertising network
It’s a myth when someone says Ayboll reviews every publisher site before approval. Publishers shouldn’t believe in it. Joining Ayboll is very simple and they don’t care about your site info. Anyone can straightaway add code in their sites to show Ayboll recommendations instantly. Publishers could customize the appearance of widget as per their priorities. Publishers could also filter ads using safe, moderate and 18+ options.
How Ayboll publishers get paid
Ayboll pays its publishers on Net 60 basis via PayPal, Skrill and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $100. There would be $30 fee when you receive earnings via Wire transfer.
Best features of Ayboll advertising network
- Signup process is damn easy.
- Ayboll accepts all types of niches.
- No traffic restrictions to join
- 100% fill rate
- Hassle free installation
- The widget gets loaded asynchronously i.e. it won’t disturb the loading speed of the site.
- Ayboll pays 50% of the revenue to its publishers.
- Reporting system
- Real time stats
- High eCPM and CTRs
- The widget is highly responsive
- High quality recommendations
- Ayboll can work along with other advertising networks like Media.net and Adtomatik.
- The average eCPM rate of a site having US traffic is $6.
Cons of Ayboll advertising network
- Not all clicks would be going to fetch income. Some of them are purely CPA based campaigns. Newbies may feel difficulty in making revenues. Big publishers may disappoint with the revenue after seeing huge traffic and hundreds of clicks.
- No WordPress plugin
Final conclusion of Ayboll advertising network
Ayboll works well for entertainment and music sites having decent US traffic. Small publishers could make money with Ayboll advertising network if they manage to get good leads. eCPM rate would certainly boost up if there are more leads or sales from US. Publishers must experiment with Ayboll along with other ad networks. Hope this Ayboll review helps others to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adxxx Review : Online Adult Advertising Network For Publishers - Apr 18, 2017
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017