AdsBlow is an online advertising network located in India. It is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide since 2015. Presently this network is working with 250+ publishers and 15+ advertisers. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. Even advertisers have attractive offers from this network.
AdsBlow review sites before approving them.
Requirements to join AdsBlow advertising network
- There are no traffic restrictions for sites or blogs to join.
- They don’t approve pornographic sites.
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like hacking, software piracy, spamming.
- Make sure that your site has not violated copyright law.
- Don’t ever click on your own ads or encourage others.
- Don’t try to alter the ad code.
- Don’t use bots and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Don’t use the same ad code on other websites.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $30. The only payment option available is PayPal.
How to calculate earnings
CTR = (Clicks / Impressions)*100
eCPM = (CTR /100) * 1000 * 0.01
Revenue = (Impressions / 1000) * eCPM
- Publishers worldwide can join
- Easiest sign-up process
- Multiple ad formats
- Competitive CPC and CPM rates
- High quality ad inventory. However it takes some time to optimize your site traffic.
- Reporting system
- Low rates for some countries traffic
- No referral program
- No availability of multiple payment options
Final Conclusion :
Adsblow works well for low and medium traffic sites. Publishers should put ads at the best places for better engagement. However your earnings depend on niche, traffic source and visitor’s location. It is too early to judge the whole network as it is new. If any one has experience with this ad network do share your experience in the comment section. Hope this AdsBlow review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017