CPMPub is an online ad network based in India. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. Launched in 2011 this network is working with hundreds of publishers and advertisers worldwide. Apart from publisher program even advertisers have best offers. This CPM network is a good alternative to ClubCPM network. CPMPub review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join this CPM ad network
- The site must had been functional since 1 month.
- The site must have followed best practices of web design.
- The site must have original content and should contain at least 2 pages.
- The site must not had made for the purpose of advertising. This network won’t approve sites having excessive advertising.
- The site must not host any objectionable content like adult or spam.
- Under construction and incomplete sites won’t get approval.
- The site must not host any viruses or malware at any cost.
- This network doesn’t approve Auto surf and PTC sites.
- The publishers must use the code on approved sites.
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The threshold payout is $20. The payment options are PayPal, Payza and Payoneer. Indians can receive earnings via bank transfer.
The publishers can earn 20% of the referred member’s income.
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this ad network.
- 100% fill rate
- Real time reporting system
- Easy and timely payments
- The publishers can make extra income with referral program.
- Only ad tag is enough to use on all approved sites.
Social Pages: https://www.facebook.com/cpmpub/
This network claims that they will pay up to 0.7 USD per 1000 banner views. The publishers must give it a try to this CPM ad network. Existing publishers can share their experiences below. Hope this CPMPub review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017