MarketAds is an online ad network based in Germany. The revenue models of this network are Pop and CPM. The publishers can start straightaway once they add the domains. All you need to add HTML code to sites to show ads. It is a good alternative to PopsArabia ad network. MarketAds review sites before approving them. Generally this ad network takes maximum 2 hours to approve sites.
Requirements for sites to join MarketAds popunder ad network
- The sites must not contain any objectionable content like child pornography, spam, hacking etc.
- The publishers must not create a new account using referral links.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, hitleap, auto refreshing sites, traffic exchanges or software to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use more than 1 popunder ad per page.
Note : The publishers caught guilty may eventually lose their accounts and earnings.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. The only payment option is PayPal. However the publishers can request for other options as well.
- The publishers have full control on ads.
- This ad network serves clean ads.
- The publishers can use popunder ads along with Google Adsense.
- The publishers can earn more revenue with popunder ads compared to display banners.
- Daily payments
- Fast and timely payments
- The publishers can track their revenues and performance real time.
- Referral program : The publishers can earn 5% commission referring others.
- 24×7 dedicated customer support
MarketAds.net works well for all types of legit sites. The rates are not bad. However the earnings depend on quality of the traffic, visitor’s location and niche. The publishers who had experienced this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this MarketAds review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- SkyAdMedia Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Dec 4, 2016
- VoltAds Review : Online Banner Advertising Network - Dec 2, 2016
- Fig.tc Review : Shorten Links, Share And Earn Money - Dec 1, 2016