PopsArabia is a popunder ad network based in UAE. The publishers across the globe can monetize their traffic with this ad network. It is a good alternative to Popmuch ad network. There are attractive offers for advertisers too. PopsArabia review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join PopsArabia popunder ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like child pornography, spam, hacking etc.
- The sites must have hosted on self hosted platforms. The Blogspot and WordPress users can’t join this ad network.
- The ad pages must not contain any other popup or popunder ads.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies or software to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use iframes, auto refreshing scripts or bots to manipulate clicks and impressions.
Note : The publishers caught guilty will get banned for lifetime.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : Popunder, Direct link and Mobile redirect.
The publishers can make extra income referring others. The commission rate is 5%.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment option is PayPal.
- Fast approval : All the sites get approved within 5 minutes.
- Competitive rates
- Real time reporting system : The publishers can track their performance and earnings real time.
- Timely payments : The publishers always get their payments on time.
- Dedicated support : The support team will answer you promptly.
Email : [email protected]
Skype : popsarabia
Phone : +97150 5272 554
Address : FXD-181, DTEC, Dubai Silicon Oasis, UAE.
PopsArabia work well for all types of legit sites. However the revenue depends on quality of the traffic. The publishers who had tried this popunder network can share their experiences below. Hope this PopsArabia review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017