PopYes Review : PopUnder Ad Network
PopYes is a popunder ad network based in US. The revenue model of this popunder ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to Popundertotal ad network. PopYes review sites before approving them. Generally they take maximum 6 hours to approve your site.
Requirements for sites to join PopYes popunder ad network
- This popunder ad network doesn’t accept adult sites.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like viruses, spam, spyware, adware etc.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- The publishers must not use bots, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites or traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
Note : The publishers caught guilty may lose their accounts as well as earnings.
The publishers get paid on Net 7 basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal and Payza.
The publishers can make extra income referring others. The commission rate is 10%.
- Fast approval
- The publishers can use 3 pop under ads along with Adsense ads.
- Low threshold payout
- Referral system
- This popunder ad network always pay its publishers on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and earnings real time.
- Dedicated customer support
PopYes works well for all types of sites. However the revenue depend on quality of the traffic, niche, visitor’s location and ads placement. The publishers need to write great content with best keywords. The revenue increases when publishers allow ads with sounds and popups. The publishers who had tried this popunder ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this PopYes review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017