BinBucks Review : Earn Money Online By Sharing Links
Binbucks is a URL shortening and paste network. Users can make money shrinking URLs and pasting content. Shortening links is a common concept but pasting content is a unique way of monetization. You just paste any content into the paste box and press ‘Create’ button. Automatically a link will get created. You can share this link on social media channels or E-mail prospective contacts. When someone clicks on the link and views the ad, you will get paid. It is a good alternative to Spaste and Al.ly URL shortening networks.
Requirements for users to join BinBucks URL Shortening network
- You must not use proxies, traffic exchanges and PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
- This network will record ip address of all visitors to avoid fraudulent activities.
- You’ll get paid only when someone passes the Captcha test successfully.
- The users must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
Note : The users caught guilty will lose their accounts and earnings.
The users can have access to the following tools : Link shrinker, API and Paste.
You get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal, Payza and Bitcoin.
You can boost your revenue referring others. The commission rate is 20%.
- You don’t need a blog or website to get started.
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments
- Low threshold payout
- Referral system
- Your link might be visited by thousands of visitors but you get paid only when they enter the Captcha code. If they change their minds or closes the window you will left with zero revenue.
BinBucks is great for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The users who had tried this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this BinBucks review help people to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- CPMFast Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Jan 22, 2017
- Linkpay.co Review : Shorten URLs And Make Money - Jan 17, 2017
- Things to Be Aware of while Traveling to Third World Countries - Jan 17, 2017