Ninzaa Review : CPC/CPM Online Advertising Network
Ninzaa is an online ad network based in US. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and Pop. It is a good alternative to MaltaCPM ad network. Ninzaa review sites before approving them. They may take maximum 24 hours for the review process.
Requirements for sites to join Ninzaa ad network
The sites must
- Generate 10,000 page impressions per month. You sites must get at least 20% traffic from US, UK, CA, AU and European countries.
- Not host objectionable content like adult, spam, proxies, malware etc.
- Not have made for the advertising purpose.
- Have privacy and contact us pages.
- Contain unique and great content
- Have appealing web design.
- Not have broken copyright laws.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display banners ( 728×90, 120×600, 160×600 and 300×250 )
- Pop up ads
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use paid traffic.
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal and Payoneer.
The publishers can boost their revenue by referring others. The commission rate is 10%.
- High fill rates
- Competitive rates
- There are special benefits for premium publishers. You need to contact support team for more information.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- You get mail for each activity.
- Fallback option
- Being a new publisher you are eligible to get $15. But, you must run the ads for at least 25 days.
- Referral system
- This ad network doesn’t accept Blogspot blogs.
Ninzaa works well for all types of legal niches. However the revenue depends on advertiser, niche, quality of site and visitors location. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Ninzaa review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Encurtanet Review : Shorten Urls, Share And Make Money - Feb 23, 2017
- AdNetpro Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Feb 23, 2017
- LvlUp Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Feb 21, 2017