CoinMedia is a Bitcoin based ad network based in US. The revenue model of this bitcoin ad network is CPM. It is a great alternative to Coinzilla network. CoinMedia review activities of publishers thoroughly.
Requirements For Publishers To Join And Use CoinMedia Ad Network
- The websites must not host any illegal content or malicious code.
- This ad network doesn’t accept adult sites.
- The websites hosted on free hosting platforms are not allowed to join this network.
- The publishers must not use auto refreshing sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- The websites must not have created for the advertising purpose. The content must add value to the visitors.
- Being a publisher you must not encourage others to click or view ads.
The publishers can have the following ad formats :
- Text line ads
- Standard banners (468×60, 728×90, 300×250, 300×600, 120×600, 160×600, 200×200 and 125×125)
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is 0.004 BTC and the transaction fee is 0.0005 BTC. The only payment option is Bitcoin.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of CoinMedia CPM Ad Network
- Flexible payment terms
- Daily payments : The publishers don’t need to wait for longer times.
- Being a publisher you can use as many ad slots.
- Affiliate program
- Dedicated support
CoinMedia is good for websites having decent US, UK, Australia and European traffic. The average CPM rate is 0.0001. However the revenue depends on quality of site, ads placement and visitor location. The publishers who have used this Bitcoin based ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this CoinMedia review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.