We will be talking about the Shopify affiliate program in this post.
Have you heard about Shopify before?
If you want to build your own online store or use an eCommerce platform then Shopify is a solution.
Many thousands of businesses and customers use Shopify platform for their needs.
The partners can set up online stores, develop custom apps, sell on app, sell on store and refer new merchants. Isn’t it cool?
The best part is this company also offers hosting solutions for eCommerce online stores.
You don’t need to be a partner to try their attractive affiliate program.
Being an affiliate, you can make huge commissions from Shopify affiliate program.
But you can also create a new partner account from your affiliate dashboard.
How Does the Shopify Affiliate Program Work?
While applying as the Shopify affiliate, you must clearly tell your promotional strategies and experience.
They are very strict in approving accounts and they may take 48 hours for the review process.
Once your account gets approved, you’ll get a unique affiliate link.
You can use that link to promote Shopify on your blog, social channels, videos, webinars or ad campaigns.
However, you shouldn’t use this link directly via paid promotions.
The fair practice is using blog post or building squeeze page for the paid campaigns.
Just make sure that your websites do not contain any objectionable content like pornography, spam and malware.
Basically, the trick is that you make customers try Shopify’s free trial.
When people get satisfied with the trial service, there are brighter chances to upgrade to the premium plan.
In addition to it, you have access to resources like marketing materials.
Being an affiliate, you can also try a 14-day free trial so that it would be easy to know how it works.
The tracking cookie which comes with referral link would stay for 30 days.
So, whenever your referral buys a plan within 30 days of clicking the link, you get paid.
You can contact your affiliate manager for anything like marketing, building a landing page and monetizing your website.
How Would Shopify Affiliates Get Paid?
You can earn up to $58 per referral.
The affiliates would get paid twice monthly via PayPal.
You should reach at least $25 to receive commissions.
What Are the Benefits You Get as A Shopify Affiliate?
- Best Payouts: Unhesitatingly, the affiliates join Shopify affiliate program because of their high commissions. You can earn up to 200% commission. However, the commissions vary based on the sales.
- Business Setup: The affiliates can set up their own store selling their products or services. There are tons of guides and resources for your help.
- Timely Payments: The affiliates would receive their earnings on time.
- Real-time Tracking System: You can track your performance in real-time.
- User-friendly interface: The affiliates can see clicks, referrals and revenue on dashboard.
- Dedicated Support: The affiliates can expect the best support from Shopify.
Related Affiliate Programs:
- Amazon affiliate program
- eBay partner program
- Groupon affiliate program
- Home Depot affiliate program
What Is the Final Conclusion?
The affiliates must try Shopify affiliate program to make great commissions.
Anyone can join this program. All you need is a verified PayPal account.
The affiliates who had worked with this program can share their experiences below.
We hope this Shopify affiliate program review helps affiliates to get started.