The Pretty Links affiliate program will pay you for bringing customers.
It is just like any other affiliate program.
Before going into the affiliate review, let us make you know about the Pretty Links.
If you are a WordPress user, then you might be knowing about the Pretty Links.
Even if you are hearing for the first time, you should need to know about it.
What Is Pretty Links?
Say you are a blogger and you have hundreds and thousands of links in your blog. Then, it is really difficult to manage all links manually.
The Pretty links is a WordPress plugin that shorten links and track the clicks efficiently.
You can use Pretty Links for your blog posts, ecommerce website pages, affiliate pages, podcasts or videos.
Unlike other URL shortening networks, the Pretty Links can be used using your own domain name.
For example, this is my Sharealink affiliate link https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=69&u=836210&m=47&urllink=&afftrack=.
It is long and doesn’t look attractive. The shortened link after using Pretty Links can be https://www.way2earning.com/shareasale.
This example is just for the reference purpose.
For creating your own link using Pretty Links, You need to visit https://wordpress.org/plugins/pretty-link/ for downloading the free WordPress plugin. After installing the plugin, go to Add New section.
Now you can create your desired shortened link using your own domain name.
One can cloak links without any hassle. Most of the affiliate marketers will be doing cloaking.
You can share the shortened links on all social platforms.
What Is Pretty Links Pro?
The Pretty Links Pro is an advanced tool and it has additional features like:
- The pages and posts get shortened automatically.
- Your affiliate links will be protected using cloaked redirects.
- One can auto replace all the keywords throughout their site.
- You can check what is working and what is not working using split testing.
- The link categories and link tags options are available in pro version.
You can find many other advanced features too.
What Is Pretty Links Affiliate Program?
The Pretty Links affiliates will get paid for making customers subscribe to pro version.
To become a Pretty Links affiliate, go to https://prettylinks.com/affiliate-signup/.
You will be asked some personal details, websites and promotional strategies while applying to the affiliate program.
If everything goes well, then you will receive an approval E-Mail.
How Can Affiliates Promote The Pretty Links?
- Pick banners of Pretty Links and place relevantly in your blog.
- Write an insightful review article about Pretty Links and insert your affiliate link.
- Create a YouTube video about Pretty links and leave your affiliate link in the description.
- Send newsletters to your subscribers about the Pretty Links.
- You can share your Pretty Links affiliate link on your social media profiles.
How Much Can Pretty Links Affiliates Make?
You will receive 25% commission on the first sale of your referral.
The more customers you refer to Pretty Links, the more income you can earn.
When And How Will You Get Paid?
The payments are made on the monthly basis.
The minimum payout is $50.
You must have an active PayPal account to receive commissions.
What Are The Best Features Of This Affiliate Program?
- The cookie period is 60 days. When someone clicks on your affiliate link and subscribes within 60 days, you will get paid.
- You will get an access to the promotional material like text links and banners.
- The affiliates can track the clicks, conversions and revenue in the real time.
What Are The Alternatives To The Pretty Links Affiliate Program?
Tip: Before jumping into the promoting part, you should try Pretty Links.
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One must join the Pretty Links affiliate program for earning decent commissions.
Have you worked with Pretty Links as an affiliate?
If yes, then we would love to listen to your working experiences.
Hope this Pretty Links affiliate review help the people while getting started.
- Desert Farm review: Best Play to earn NFT Game with high returns - May 22, 2022
- NordLayer Affiliate Program (2022): Join and Earn Cash - May 19, 2022
- How to start your small business on Etsy - May 18, 2022