We would like to talk about the Anthropologie affiliate program in this post.
Before going to the affiliate review details, you should be knowing about the Anthropologie first.
What Is Anthropologie?
Anthropologie is an American based clothing retailer that has over 200 stores across US and Canada.
These stores mainly sells clothing, shoes, accessories, home furnishings, furniture, and beauty products.
The Anthropologie is working with all the reputed and leading brands across the world.
It has over 180 stores stretched across the world.
Despite physical stores, they are also focusing on the eCommerce segment.
One can shop the products on their digital store, https://www.anthropologie.com.
What Is Anthropologie Affiliate Program?
The Anthropologie is offering affiliate program where affiliates can make money for referring sales.
To become a Anthropologie affiliate, visit https://www.anthropologie.com/en-gb/help/become-an-affiliate.
At the time of writing this article, this affiliate program is managed by Linkshare affiliate network.
Before applying for the affiliate program, make sure that you have an active account with the Linkshare.
Many people may be interested to join either Anthropologie US affiliate program or Anthropologie UK affiliate program.
As of now, you can register via Linshare.
If you have any questions regarding the affiliate program, feel free to drop a mail to [email protected].
According to Anthropologie,
“To join our affiliate program, your website should be unique, visually pleasing and bursting with inspirational content.”
How Can Affiliates Promote Anthropologie?
The affiliates can follow these methods to promote Anthropologie:
- Place products banners and links on your website.
- The affiliates can host optional product feed on your websites.
- You can send email newsletters about Anthropologie products to your subscribers.
- You can promote Anthropologie products on your social profiles.
- Make YouTube videos of Anthropologie products and leave affiliate links in the descriptions.
How Much Can Anthropologie Affiliates Make?
Being an affiliate, you can make around 6% commission on net sales excluding delivery, VAT and returns.
You can also make 10% commission on selective furniture.
What Are The Best Features Of The Anthropologie Affiliate Program?
- The cookie period is 30 days. When someone clicks on your link and purchases a product within 30 days, you will receive commission.
- The product feed would be updated on the daily basis.
- There would be updates on new products and promotions.
- You will receive commissions on time.
- You can track your performance in the real-time.
- The commissions are low compared to their competitors.
- There are thousands of negative reviews about this company.
What Are The Alternatives of This Affiliate Program?
- Amazon affiliate marketing program
- Home Depot affiliate program
- Hotmart affiliate program
- Walmart affiliate program
What Is The Final Conclusion?
The Anthropologie affiliate program is ideal for websites with decent content and traffic.
Have you worked with Anthropologie as an affiliate?
We would love to listen to your working experiences.
Hope this Anthropologie affiliate program review help people while getting started.
- How to Maximize Your Affiliate Program Marketing Efforts - Jan 18, 2022
- 3 steps for building the perfect garden office space - Jan 18, 2022
- Freestanding Bathtubs: Create a Chic Spa Area in Your Bathroom Interior - Jan 14, 2022