Zergnet is one of the best traffic generation networks in world. The company was launched in 2002 and headquartered in US. This innovative idea is backed by successful American Entrepreneur Mark Cuban. One can go through his blog to know him more. It is serving more than 400 million article recommendations per month. It’s a great way to get traffic to your blog or site.
How ZergNet works
One might be familiar with content recommendation platforms. This network may look similar but the basic motive is different. Publishers can actually monetize their content with Outbrain, Taboola, Disqus and Content.ad. But, publishers can’t make money with ZergNet.
So what is the purpose of it? Simple, it’s traffic. Yes you heard it right. Publishers can drive huge traffic to their blogs or sites using this source.
Once accepted zergnet will promote your content on partner sites. Eventually your site get flooded with huge traffic.
Requirements for publishers to join ZergNet
- There are no traffic requirements to join this network. But quality matters most.
- It works with premium sites having great content and engaging audience.
- Sites hosted on free blogging platforms like Blogspot cannot join this network.
- Sites must not host any illegitimate content.
- Easiest sign-up process
- Genuine company
- Free and easy way of getting site traffic.
- High quality links
- Real-time stats
- Referral program
- Great support
- Small publishers can’t join this premium network.
- No monetization
- The widget may affect your Adsense earning.
- This widget won’t work with other traffic exchange networks.
Publishers receive 30% of the referring sites traffic.
Final conclusion :
zergNet works for premium sites having decent traffic and impressive content. Hope this zergNet review help publishers to take action.
It’s all about traffic, honey!
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Adxxx Review : Online Adult Advertising Network For Publishers - Apr 18, 2017
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017