AdTrue Review : Online CPM Advertising Network
AdTrue is an online ad network based in Vietnam. This network is a part of FPT group. This online network caters the needs of both webmasters and advertisers. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to CPMFast ad network. AdTrue review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join AdTrue CPM ad network
- All the sites must have custom domains.
- The sites must not have hosted illegal content like warez, spam, adware, spyware and adware.
- The sites must not have made for the advertising purpose. They must be content centric.
How does AdTrue work?
The publishers can have 2 types of tags :
- 100% fill rate with high revenue sharing rate
- High fixed CPM with passback tags, high fill rate commited
The publishers can have access to all the standard sizes of display advertising.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
- 100% fill rates.
- You can use ads of other networks using passback tags.
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
Address : 3rd Floor, UDIC Complex Building, Hoang Dao Thuy Str, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
Telephone : (+84) 4226-555-88
Email: [email protected]
AdTrue works well for all types of sites, small or big. However the revenue depend on several factors like niche of site, quality of site, ads placement, traffic and visitor location. Being a publisher you can contact your dedicated account manager for more information. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this AdTrue review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Jubna Review : Premium Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jun 24, 2017
- Admitad GmbH Review: an global affiliate network to bring proved revenues - Jun 23, 2017
- 5 Types Of Content That Will Drive You More Traffic - Jun 21, 2017