The Adsterra is a premium advertising network located in Scotland. It started its journey in 2013. The growth of this ad network is outstanding. It is covering more than 248 countries and generating more than 25 billion ad impressions per month. By seeing these numbers we could easily figure out how big this network is.
Thousands of advertisers and publishers worldwide are using Adsterra network for web and mobile advertising solutions. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM, CPA, CPC, CPL, CPO and CPI (PPI).
Adsterra review the websites prior to approval. There are no restrictions for the traffic of the websites.
What Are The Requirements To Join The Adsterra?
- The Adsterra doesn’t look at the traffic volumes. The sites must bring the quality traffic.
- You must not generate the fake traffic before and after approval.
- The site must not host illegitimate content like hacking, warez, software piracy, viruses, spam etc.
- Being a publisher you should not try to alter the ad code.
- Don’t use bots, traffic exchanges or software to manipulate traffic.
Note : The Adsterra is serious when it comes to advertisers safety. The publishers caught guilty will eventually lose their earnings as well as account.
What Are The Ad formats?
The Adsterra is offering display banners, pop-unders, sliders and direct links for desktop. The ad formats offered for mobile are pop-unders, push up ads, Interstitial and display banners. You should use the right combination of ads and place them in right slots to increase earnings.
The Publishers get paid on bi-weekly basis. You will receive the payouts twice a month. The payment options are PayPal, Wire transfer, Paxum, Webmoney and Bitcoin.
The minimum payouts are as follows :
– Webmoney, Paxum: $5
– PayPal, Bitcoin: $100
– Wire: $1000
Do They Have The Referral Program?
Yes, Adsterra is offering the referral program. You can earn 5% recurring commission.
What Are The Pros of Adsterra?
- Premium advertising network
- High quality ad inventory
- Higher eCPM rates
- Multiple advertising formats for desktop and mobile
- The Adsterra is accepting blogs now.
- Real time reporting system
- Timely payments
- Fast payment
- Multiple payment options
- 24/7 support
What Are The Cons of The Adsterra?
- You do not earn much for the Asian traffic.
What is The Final Conclusion?
The Adsterra work well for sites having great content and huge US/European traffic. This network is one of the best Google AdSense alternative. Publishers may lose their accounts if they indulge in illegal activities like sending fake traffic. Your earnings depend on location of visitors and niche of the site. Hope this Adsterra review help publishers to get started.
Update : Now they are open for the new sites. The Adsterra has waved off the traffic restrictions. You can start monetizing straightaway without delay.