The Adsterra is a premium advertising network located in Scotland. It started its journey in 2013. The growth of this ad network is outstanding. It is covering more than 190 countries and generating more than 10 billion ad impressions per month. By seeing these numbers we could easily figure out how big this network is.
Thousands of advertisers and publishers worldwide are using Adsterra network for web and mobile advertising solutions. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and CPA.
Adsterra review the websites prior to approval.
What Are The Requirements To Join The Adsterra?
- The sites must generate 50,000 page impressions monthly if publishers opt for banners and it is 5,000 monthly impressions for Pop-unders.
- You must not generate the fake traffic before and after approval.
- The site must not host illegitimate content like hacking, warez, software piracy, viruses, spam etc.
- Being a publisher you should not try to alter the ad code.
- Don’t use bots, traffic exchanges or software to manipulate traffic.
Note : The Adsterra is serious when it comes to advertisers safety. The publishers caught guilty will eventually lose their earnings as well as account.
What Are The Ad formats?
The Adsterra is offering display banners, pop-unders, sliders and direct links for desktop. The ad formats offered for mobile are pop-unders, push up ads, Interstitial and display banners. You should use the right combination of ads and place them in right slots to increase earnings.
The Publishers get paid on bi-weekly basis. You will receive the payouts twice a month. The payment options are PayPal, Wire transfer, Paxum, ePayments, Webmoney and Payoneer.
The threshold payment for Paypal, Paxum,Payza, Payoneer, Webmoney is $100 where as it is $1000 for Wire transfer.
There will be a transaction fee if you receive earnings via Paxum ($1) , Webmoney (8%) and Wire transfer ($45).
What Are The Pros of Adsterra?
- Premium advertising network
- High quality ad inventory
- Higher eCPM rates
- Multiple advertising formats for desktop and mobile
- Real time reporting system
- Timely payments
- Fast payment
- Multiple payment options
- 24/7 support
What Are The Cons of The Adsterra?
- The low traffic sites can’t join this network.
- This ad network doesn’t allow blogspot blogs. Only sites with custom domains can monetize.
- The minimum payout is very high when compared to other contemporaries.
- You do not earn much for the Asian traffic.
- There is no referral program
What is The Final Conclusion?
The Adsterra work well for sites having great content and huge US/European traffic. This network is one of the best Google AdSense alternative. Publishers may lose their accounts if they indulge in illegal activities like sending fake traffic. Your earnings depend on location of visitors and niche of the site. Hope this Adsterra review help publishers to get started.