MediaBlam Review : Online CPM Advertising Network[divider]
MediaBlam is an online ad network based in UK. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM and Pop. More than 3000 publishers are using this ad network to monetize their sites. It is a good alternative to SkyAdMedia cpm ad network. MediaBlam review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join MediaBlam CPM ad network
The sites must not
- Have hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogger and Tumblr.
- Host any objectionable content like pornography, spam, gambling, warez, malware, adware and spyware.
- Have made for the advertising purpose.
- Contain excessive ads.
The sites must
- Be fully functional
- Meet minimum traffic requirements ( 5000 impressions per month )
- Have great design, navigation and content.
The publishers must not
- Click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to send traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats: 728×90, 300×250, 160×600, mobile ads and full page popup ads. Being a publisher you must not use more than 5 ad units per page.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Bank transfer. The minimum payout is $20.
Best Features Of MediaBlam
- Fast approval
- Highest fill rates
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
Address : 8901 Marmora Road, Glasgow, D04 89GR.
Telephone : +44 800 889 9898
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
MediaBlam works well for sites having decent traffic from US, UK, Canada, Australia and European countries. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this MediaBlam review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- AdsRevenue Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 25, 2017
- AdBistro Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 22, 2017
- Unative Review : Video Advertising Network For Publishers - Jul 17, 2017